1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 29, 2015 8:41 AM by Michael Tarallo RSS

Security rules on Data

nancy sbeity

Hello,

Can I put security rules at the level of data, per example I want User A to see data in Europe only. If yes how?

If no, i am trying with section access and I'm getting an error.

• Re: Security rules on Data
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Nancy,

Yes you can using Qlik Sense Enterprise Server, not on the free version of Qlik Sense Cloud. As you have stated, this is a capability known as Section Access and Dynamic Data Reduction. You can read more about it here if you need more info.

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/Security/manage-security-with-section-a…

I assume you mean for Qlik Sense Cloud, as you posted in this forum. More capabilities are being added as well as subscription based cloud services which will most likely include additional security features.

If you mean Qlik Sense Desktop - no this feature is not available as Qlik Sense Desktop is free for individual business and personal use.

Please let me know how else I can assist.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik