cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperator and full monthname

Hey guys,

i've got a Problem, i want to visualize ticket data, therefore i've TicketID and TicketTime.

TicketTime has the following format: hh:mm:ss
My Goal is to Show TicketTime just in hours. --> So far that works, but I want to have a Point as 1000-seperator as well (for ex.: 1.627)

If i click to Settings, numbers --> Interval : Formatcode just h and enter . as 1000-Seperator my result is as following

Trennzeichen.PNG

may anyone help me to fill in the 1000.seperator

Moreover i've got another question regarding monthname in the title.

I want to shot the selected Date in the title, so if 4.Sep.2013 is selected then title should Show exactly 4.September 2013 instead of 4 Sep 2013

Is this possible and how?

My approach till now is

='Title ' & vDayHeader&' '& vMonthHeader &' '& vYearHeader

whereby I declared my variables as following:

vDayHeader:         =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketTag)=1,TicketTag, ) 

vMonthHeader     =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketMonat)=1,TicketMonat, ) 

vYearHeader :         =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketJahr)=1,TicketJahr, ) 

My result is:

Datum.PNG

May one help me to Display the full monthname inclusive Seperator (4. September 2013)

Best regards,

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Double-postings are not helpful: Komma und Datumsfelder.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

try with MMMM

=date(Date#('4.Sep.2013', 'DD.MMM.YYYY'), 'DD MMMM YYYY')

1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks, and what should i try to Show my current selection, meaning year, month day

so that it results in 4.Oktober 2014?

My years, months and days are generated out of DatumErstellt, thus I tried like this:

if i set a variable vDayTitle =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketDay)=1,TicketDay&'.')  it works and gives me 4.

if i set a variable vYearTitle =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketYear)=1,TicketYear, )  it works and gives me 2014

if I set a variable for vMonthTitle like  =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketMonth)=1,TicketMontht, )  it works and gives Okt

but the Problem is I want to get full monthnames --> Oktober

i tried like vMonthTitle  =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketMonth)=1,date(date#(TicketMonth,'DD.MMM.YYYY'), 'DD MMMM YYYY'))
it doesn't work

also vTicketMonth =IF(GetSelectedCount(TicketMonth)=1, date(TicketMonth, 'MMMM'), ) doestn works, just gives me Jannuary though I select July!

may you can help me?

otherwise how can i rewrite

=date(Date#(GetCurrentSelections...., 'D.MMM.YYYY'), 'D. MMMM YYYY')  to get my result?

marcus_sommer

Double-postings are not helpful: Komma und Datumsfelder.

- Marcus