7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2015 8:15 AM by Thomas Hopp RSS

Error while accessing Single

VISHAL GAURAV

Hi,

I am having sporadic error while accessing Single. It works sometime but most of time I get blank page and when I check browser console, I see the attached error.

When I checked the logs here is what I could get,

Error during stream authentication as serverAuthentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream

Web socket host443 <-> host:53934 failed while reading packets.

Can anyone point me to right direction. I am not able to figure out what is wrong here. When I refresh the page couple of time, it starts working. by the way I am using SAML authentication.

• Re: Error while accessing Single
          Thomas Hopp

Hi vishal,

are you trying to use an Idp or SP initiated SSO by using SAML ? Would be great to get a couple of more details around what you are trying to do here.

Best regards,

Thomas

• Re: Error while accessing Single
              VISHAL GAURAV

Thanks Thomas,

Yes I am using SP initiated SSO using SAML. I have embedded qlik sense sheet using an iframe in my external portal. My portal and qlik both acts as SP and participate in SSO. On the landing page of portal I have redirected user to qlik and then back to portal so that all required cookies are set for portal and qlik sense.

I see this issue even when I directly go to Single through my virtual proxy which usage SAML.

UPDATE :  This happens even if I use windows authentication, If require js and single js gets loaded within 10 to 12 sec , it works fine but in the  errornous situation, single js take almost 20 sec to load.