This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I do need a diagram which looks like the one below:
1. a barchart (blue bars) - no problem
2. a calculated black line - minor problem: The line should follow relative values (%) while the bars have absolute values!
3. a lower boundary-area for the black line (red)
4. an upper boundary-area for the black line (green)
5. TWO y-axis (one relative for lines/areas, one absolute for the bars).
Could anyone please help me? I did not find anything suitable in QlikView manual.
Thanks a lot