1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 5, 2015 8:51 PM by Jeffrey Goldberg RSS

Accessing hub from client machine using admin credentials

I have actually run into some sort of a roadblock with the user access pass thing. Will try to explain the situation to as clearly as possible:

1. I have installed the qliksense server on an AWS machine which I connect through Remote Desktop Connection. I have also published an app on the same.

2. I currently have only one user access pass allocated to the "administrator". Using this access pass, I am able to access both qmc and hub on the AWS machine.

3. However, when I try to access qmc/hub from my local machine, it is not happening. I had changed the authentication method in Virtual proxy to "Allow anonymous users". Then, I was able to open hub but it gave me a "No access pass" error on the splash screen.

So my question is, how can I access the qmc/hub using administrator credentials created on the AWS machine on my local machine?  Right now I am just doing a POC on the same and hence do not wish to use the other tokens.

I hope I was able to clearly articulate my question.  Please let me know if more clarification is needed.

regards,

Saurav