That is exactly what I need! Thank you!!
The only issue I'm encountering is getting the duration field between the two timestamps.
In the article linked, it references adding the duration as an expression: Max(EndDate)-Min(StartDate).
In this case, my dates are always going to be the same, while the time of day is going to be different.
I've tried shortening the Start dates and end dates into just the time of day using:
TimeStamp#(trim(subfield(@21,' ',2)),'hh:mm:ss') as [Busy - Start Time],
TimeStamp#(trim(subfield(@22,' ',2)),'hh:mm:ss') as [Busy - End Time],
and then I'm trying to calculate the duration between them with the following:
Max(Timestamp#([Busy - End Time]))-Min(Timestamp#([Busy - Start Time]))
However the results keep coming back as Null:
I've also tried using:
Timestamp(Max(Timestamp#([Busy - End Time]))-Min(Timestamp#([Busy - Start Time])))
[Busy - End Time]-[Busy - Start Time]
Interval([Busy - End Time]-[Busy - Start Time])
Interval(Max(Timestamp#([Busy - End Time]))-Min(Timestamp#([Busy - Start Time])))
I know my calculation for the duration is probably way off, but that seems to be the final part that's really holding me up. I do already have the duration field which does tell me the time difference, but it seems like when I am plotting it, I need to be able to reference the Min(Busy - Start Time) so that it plots it correctly.
Sorry, since your initial response, I've been banging my head against the wall trying to get that last little part to work.
Thanks again so much!
I think your time values are still text values and not numbers. The time format you used in the timestamp# function doesn't seem correct. The values in the screenshot have h:mm:ssTT as format, not hh:mm:ss. I reckon that you should see results when you use that h:mm:ssTT format in your load script and reload the document.