I would use a variable to determine from whichsheet I came
let's say you define a variable vPrevSheet
you are on Sheet 5 and you goto Sheet6 (glossary sheet)
you define a Trigger OnLeaveSheet and define vPrevSheet=5 (better take SheetId)
on Sheet 6 you define a button with Activate Sheet and give your variable vPrevSheet
on each Sheet you Need to define a onleavetrigger!
I donot understand?
you are on Sheet 5 and onleavetrigger you define vPrevSheet = SheetID5
you are on Sheet 4 and onleavetrigger you define vPrevSheet = SheetID4
button onglossary sheet have Action activate sheet and give variable vPrevSheet and there you go
I implemented that solution for one of my customer and it works.
Suppose you have two sheets with sheet id SH01 and SH02 respectively.
-In sheet properties, Select set onLeaveSheet trigger by setting a variable eg. vPrev with value 'Document\SH01' and do similar for different sheet id's in respective sheets.
-Create Button, set action for activate sheet and give sheet id as $(vPrev)
It will take you to previous active page.
- Create a variable (CTRL+ALT+V) called vReturnSheet
- Also create variable called vShowHelpGlossary
- Go to your help/glossary sheet
Make conditional show on Properties > General: vShowHelpGlossary = 1
- Take notice on your ObjectID name in the help/glossary sheet!
- Create button in the sheet and
Add variable: vShowHelpGlossary with value 0
- Add an ActivateSheet (in the layout action type). SheetID is =vReturnSheet
- Create a button on one of your 5 sheets
- Go to button Properties > Actions
Add variable: vShowHelpGlossary with value 1
- Add a second variable: vReturnSheet with value =Replace(GetActiveSheetId(),'Document\','')
- Add an ActivateSheet. SheetID must be the same as noticed in no. 3b above
- Copy the button to the other 4 sheets as a linked object
Now test and see that it all works ;o))
When you have created the button, go to Properties > Actions
Add a variable from External > Set Variable. On the right set the Variable to "vShowHelpGlossary" and the Value to "0".
Then add another action from Layout > Activate Sheet. Again on the right set Sheet ID to "=vReturnSheet"
I hope this would help you,