I have a pivot table with a calculate dimension who check if the field is null then
replace it with the string: non assigned.
in the server it's work fine
but when i check it in the access point the dimension appear with null value's.
Did you find an answer for this, I am also facing the same issue.
Am able to see the replaced text for the nulls in my local , but in the server access point , it shows up as '-'.
Kindly help if you have the solution.
Unfortunately the only Solution that i found is to do that calcukation in the script Instead doin it in the gui
In my app , the nulls are generated after the natural QV join , which I think I cant handle in the script.
Shyam Sundar R
So You Can Manipulating After the join statement an if statement
who can replace null values with somthing.
(you can do it with precending load)
Retrieving data ...