I'm trying to create a waterfall chart with the following items
1. Starting Pipeline (Sum of Pipeline as of a user defined "Start Date")
2. Won Pipeline (Sum of pipeline which was open at the "Start Date" but is Won at "End Date")
3. Lost (Sum of pipeline which was open at the "Start Date" but is Lost at "End Date")
4. New Pipe (Sum of pipeline which didn't exist at the "Start Date" but is Open at "End Date")
5. Ending Pipeline (Sum of Pipeline as of a user defined "End Date")
Requirement is to have the user adjust the start/end dates dynamically in the dashboard. If it was always quarter or year to date then I could create a seperate table for it but since it could be looking at any two weeks that can't really be done in a seperate table.
My data is structured in a single table which has the following items
Pipeline_Date - This is the date of a extract out of SFDC so we have all the information at a point in time
Sales_Price - This is the dollar amount for an opportunity at a specific point in time (Pipeline_Date)
Stage - Sales Milestone in SFDC, This will tell me if an opp is Open, Lost or Won
Opp_Id - 18 digit Salesforce Id
Thanks in advance.