Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

How to check the server licence expiry date

Hello Everyone,

I want to know that how we can find the expiry date for Qlikview server , I am not concerned about the desktop licence lease I want to know the server installed on the client machine expiry date i.e till what time they could use it.

Thank you

Regards

Ferha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I'm not sure I understand your question.

On average, a QlikView server is not installed on a client machine but on server hardware. QlikView server only occasionally has a license that expires (mostly for evaluation) and you can check the expiration date in the QlikView Management Console on QMC->System->Licenses->QlikView Server->QlikView Server License in the text area in the middle (LEF). If the text area contains a TIMELIMIT entry, then your QlikView Server License is due to expire on the indicated date.

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I'm not sure I understand your question.

On average, a QlikView server is not installed on a client machine but on server hardware. QlikView server only occasionally has a license that expires (mostly for evaluation) and you can check the expiration date in the QlikView Management Console on QMC->System->Licenses->QlikView Server->QlikView Server License in the text area in the middle (LEF). If the text area contains a TIMELIMIT entry, then your QlikView Server License is due to expire on the indicated date.

Peter