You may also want to look at the ODBC Connector add-on provided by Qlik that makes it easier to connect to popular data sources including MySQL.
More information can be found at: ODBC Connector
Hope this helps.
Follow the below steps:
- Go to Administrative Tool ->ODBC Data Sources(64bit/32bit)
- Select System DSN -> Add..
- Show you the Available Servers. Select one and “Finish”
- Give Name of the Connection and server name ex: 10.x.x.xx\XXXMDPPRODTRXXX
- Click “Next”
- Select the SQL server authentication and provide Credentials
- Change the setting as per the requirement and ‘Finish’
- Go to Qliksense App and Select ‘Create New Connection’ -> ODBC
- You see the Connection name as below. Select the connection and provide the credentials provided while creating the connection.
- Click Save and you are done with the Connection.