Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Error in expression

Hello All,

I have an issue with a variable which I am trying to create in qlikview.

Here is my expression:

=Count(Distinct{<CampaignId={'1743'}>}{<Jour={'<5'},Time={'>=04:00:00<=15:00:00'}>+<Jour={'sam.'},Time={'>=04:00:00<=08:00:00'}>}{<Date={'>=$(=Date(Max(Date)))<=$(=Date(Max(Date)))'}>}Indice)

I need count of todays 'Indice' on the Campaign Id= 1743

And the time as mentionned above.

Any idea please.

Many Thanks,

Hasvine

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

I would do it in two different counts and add them together.. please try the following expressions seperately in a text object to see if they work?

Count(Distinct{<CampaignId={'1743'},Jour={'<5'},Time={'>=04:00:00<=15:00:00'}>}Indice)

+

Count(Distinct{<Jour={'sam.'},Time={'>=04:00:00<=08:00:00'},Date={">=$(=Date(Max(Date)))<=$(=Date(Max(Date)))"}>}Indice)

also, I have observed  Jour={'<5'} and Jour={'sam.'} which contradict each other.. one is numeric condition the other is a string..may be something missing ??

hth

Sasi

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

I would do it in two different counts and add them together.. please try the following expressions seperately in a text object to see if they work?

Count(Distinct{<CampaignId={'1743'},Jour={'<5'},Time={'>=04:00:00<=15:00:00'}>}Indice)

+

Count(Distinct{<Jour={'sam.'},Time={'>=04:00:00<=08:00:00'},Date={">=$(=Date(Max(Date)))<=$(=Date(Max(Date)))"}>}Indice)

also, I have observed  Jour={'<5'} and Jour={'sam.'} which contradict each other.. one is numeric condition the other is a string..may be something missing ??

hth

Sasi

Not applicable
Author

I excluded the time frame and its working.

Thanks,

Hasvine