Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is Qlik View compatible with Windows 10 final release

I tried to install Qlik View Desktop on my Windows 10, 64 bits system and received a message "the application is not compatible with the system"

How can install Qlik View in my Windows 10-64 system?

18 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Are you running the QlikViewDesktop_Win8andUp.exe package?

daniel_kusiak
Creator II
Creator II

For me both QlikView and QlikSense are working without any problems on Windows 10. Like said use Win8andUp installation package.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Technically it might be compatible but according to Qlik in the System Requirements they have no Service Release that officially has been verified to work correctly with Windows 10. So what is your requirement? To know whether someone has problems or whether you will get support from Qlik and that they have verified it against Windows 10?

pyberriot
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I just wanna know if the web view is working on your windows 10 environnement ?

Regards,

Pierre

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

My Surface Pro with Windows 10 final release works fine with QlikView 11.2 SR10 in WebView

Not applicable
Author

I suggest that you download the newest version of Qlik

marleygt
Creator
Creator

Hi all.

Just want to share my experience in order to help if someone else could have same problems I had.

I am running last version of QV (11.20 SR 12) and first opening in windows 10 was really difficult;

File crash continuously at any text input;

First easy solution was launching QV as Administrator. This avoid repeating crash.

After a couple of PC restart (due to window instability) - now is working perfectly (even without launching Admin Rights mode).

I suppose OS was not totally set correctly (just updated from WIN7 to WIN10).

Hope this could be helpfull for others experiencing same issue.

Have a nice day

Alex

Not applicable
Author

I've had the same problem reported by Mauricio, when I start the installation process in windows 10 I receive this message "o sistema operativo não é adequado para executar o Qlikview x64."

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, but I'm using the last version available for download in the official site.