Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export screen images to PDF

How can I export to PDF a screen image from a qlikview application?

Tengo un aplicación que consta de 4 pestañas, necesito que cada vez que se recargue la aplicación  se exporte de manera automática  a PDF para que estas se envíen automaticamente por correo .

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can u share sample of that image application?

Not applicable
Author

Suresh, disculpa que te conteste en español pero mi redacción en Ingles es muy mala.

Necesito que cada vez que se recargue la aplicación se imprima una foto de cada hoja de la aplicacion (el equivalente en windows a  "ImpPt= impresion de pantalla") en formato PDF y se envie por email o se guarde en alguna carpeta. Todo esto de manera automática.

Te adjunto un ejemplo de la hoja.

Muchas gracias

SCREEN IMAGE .png

Not applicable
Author

if you run the application using the IE plugin you can right click on a chart and print as a PDF - taht will create a pdf file wherever you dsignate and then you can print it

Not applicable
Author

Hi, sureshqv.

As for myself, I have seldom tried to export screen images to PDF. I wonder have you ever worked it out? Do I need another 3rd party manual toolkit? When it comes PDF conversion process, I have another question, I wonder have you ever tried to convert pdf to other image files before? As for myself, I am testing the related PDF to PNG converting , PDF to BMP converting , and PDF to JPG converting programs these days. Do you have experience about it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.                        

Best regards,

Pan