Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Prototype Reports - Understanding

Hi Community,

I got a requirement report and I am not able to understand clearly so that I came for community help. Please help me to build the report.

I have quoted and attached all the requirement.

1)      Prepare data, either as individual fact tables or combined single fact table with table name values

2)      In attached QVW replace temporary fact table load (starts at line 63) with data Prepared in step 1.

3)      In attached “TemplateForAdjLoad.XLS” file paste all field names needed into column A of Field Names to Expressions sheet.

4)      Mark off any additional field which is to be used as a key field (searchable/used in columns other than current value) in IsKey? Column.

5)      Copy expression column values from excel into CURRRENT_VALUE expression within main chart in QVW. Closing off the end of the nested if statement with proper ‘)’s

6)      Use formulas from Conditional column to populate any conditional statements needed for the dimensions used in the “conditional filter” chart. I may need to help you finalize the formatting of this chart afterwards.

0 Replies