Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Table with Traffic Light Gauge when viewing in access point shows TEST watermark

Hi All,

Please find the screenshot below in this i am using traffic light gauge in the straight table. When i am viewing the dashboard in access point(Qlikview Server) i am getting 'TEST' watermark backside of my Traffic light gauge but i want remove this 'TEST' watermark.

Straight table.JPG

I had attached a qvw file with straight table with traffic light gauge, when viewing in access point(in Qlikview Server ) i am getting 'TEST' watermark backside of my Traffic light gauge but i want remove this 'TEST' watermark.

11 Replies
Colin-Albert

Is you application being deployed on a server with a test server licence?

Not applicable
Author

how can find whether my licence is test server licence or not

Colin-Albert

Have a look at the LEF details in the Server Management Console (QMC), on the server licence tab.

LICENSE_LEASE;NO;;

NAMED_CAL_BY_MACHINE_ID;NO;;

NUMBER_OF_USERCALS;25;;

PRODUCTLEVEL;10;;2014-01-01

TEST_EDITION;YES;;

Not applicable
Author

yes, i saw it

in QMC it is there

TEST_EDITION;YES;;

Colin-Albert

A test edition licence adds the TEST watermark to all charts and chart titles.

If you deploy the app to your standard server then the test watermark will not appear.

Not applicable
Author

then can I remove 'TEST' watermark backside of my Traffic light gauge

Not applicable
Author

how to deploy the app to my standard server

Colin-Albert

Save the app to the mounted folder or the Source documents folder on the live server, the process should be

exactly the same as on the test server.

Have you checked the URL for the Access Point on your live server to see if the app has been deployed there?

If you have publisher, your system manager may have created a distribution task to distribute the app to the test server, you will need to check with whoever manages the reload and distribution tasks on your live server.

Not applicable
Author

how can i connect to live server or

how can i know connected server is live or

how can i change from test server to live server