krishna chaitanya is on the right track. In brief, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make things quicker:
- it's ideal to provide a license number right away since we are there for customers with active support agreements
- clearly describe the behavior that you are having issues with
- indicate which version that you're having the issue with (e.g. with Sense 2.0.1 or 1.0.3, Server?, Desktop?)
- if you suspect there's a bug (and even if you don't), it's ideal to provide an sample demonstration of the issue; we have an FTP server if the file is too large to send via email
- clearly describe how to replicate the behavior
Those last two components are key since if we need R&D's feedback on this issue then they will need to see the issue firsthand in order to debug where the issue lies.