We are Colliers International. Nice to meet you.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG ) is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,300 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant insider ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide across a broad range of property types. Colliers International has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals' Global Outsourcing for 10 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm
We’re completely focused on helping our employees fulfill their career dreams – in their native countries or abroad. At Colliers, you can pursue global career opportunities. We push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra step for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
We have built our Business Intelligence environment using QlikView and have brought into it multiple clients data for several years and we are looking for a full time QlikView Solution Architect / ETL Developer to join our expanding team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Lead QlikView Development engagements.
- Manage QlikView Servers environment including installing new nodes, Build a clustered environment, upgrades and perform detailed monitoring and capacity planning.
- Manage QlikView management console including Users security and publishing new QVWs.
- Build ETL Processes to migrate data from clients servers/software into our Qlik Environment including development of PowerShell scripts to manipulate data from many sources including FTP, SFTP, FTPS, APIs, etc.
- Ability to configure and manage SSO solutions with QlikView dashboards.
- Gather analytical requirements from Business Users and translate into technical requirements.
- Assist with developing estimates and describing solutions during the proposal process.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of data models and data mining techniques.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology and processes
- Design and build end to end QlikView Solutions to meet customer specifications including QlikView and SQL scripting.
- Build and manage QlikView extensions to support the business need
- Provide End-User/Customer training in the QlikView product and delivered solution(s).
- Support QlikView client deployments.
- Mentor Jr. QlikView Consultants.
- Work on internal QlikView initiatives.