Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date Picker in qlik sense server

Hi all,

swr

mto

Can anyone explain how can i add date picker to the qlik sense server.

I read the discussion Re: Is there a way to add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

They have discussed about the qwidget. How can i add this to qlik sense server.

Regards,

Pramod

11 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Kumar,

You can add extensions to the Qlik Sense Enterprise server - via the control panel.

I just upgraded my machine, so I don't have a screen shot handy - I will update this thread shortly with it if you need it. In the QMC - you should see a menu item for Extensions:

Here is the help document on the topic: https://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/import-extensi...

Let us know how you do.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Update - not sure if you have the qWidget extension - but once you have it - you can add it just like any other extension object.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply Mike,

I don't have qWidget extension.

Can you help me to have the qWidget extension.

I have requested swr‌. Please help me to have permission to get the qWidget.

Thanks,

Pramod

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

I have installed qWidget extension on qliksense server, But when I access my dashboard where date picker is used, for the first time it shows Error and when I revisit sheet then it shows properly.....or say date picker object takes time to load...

From client perspective it is quite annoying.

Could you please help me in this?

Thanks in advance

Not applicable
Author

Hi himanshu kumar,

can you please tell me from which link you downloaded the qWidget.

If possible can you share qWidget.

Thanks,

Pramod

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Kumar / Himanshu

I will have to try it in my environment, perhaps swr‌ can take a look? Please note extensions such as this are not Qlik supported per se, as they are "open source" / experimental etc. It is up to the creator of the extension to provide support. However, myself, my team and other community members can attempt to help as well. At the moment I am running a beta version of Qlik Sense for my current project so this might take me a while to look at.

Kumar - any support you can provide is also appreciated, thank you.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply mike.

It's very helpful if swr‌ adds me to the qWidget access list.

Thanks,

Mike

Not applicable
Author

Hi Mike,

I am trying to import qWidget extension to the server but it is throwing error please help on this.

ERROR LOG:

Command=Add extension;Result=500;ResultText=Error: StaticContentWeb

Exception of type 'Repository.Communication.StaticContent.StaticContentWebException' was thrown. (HTTP code: 500)

I read the discussion and followed some steps in the discussion but not working.

error uploading extensions to sense server

Please help on this.

Thanks,

Pramod

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Kumar - send me the .zip you are trying to import. I want to take a look at it.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik