Send your CV to email@example.com to apply
BI Online Services at Shared Support Functions/BICC delivers and maintains analysis applications in QlikView for a number of business areas within client Online as well as for Online Brands. The business areas operate in different parts of the business process and this is also reflected in their QlikView analysis applications and underlying source systems/data. Client Online is expanding to new markets – recently new online market for 2015 were announced. This is an exiting journey where the BI Online Services team must be able to deliver analyses applications that can both meet the business requirements in a fast pace environment while at the same time building sustainable solutions that can be maintained and developed further over time.
We are now looking for a Solution Designer to our team. QlikView experience is required but this is not a developer role. The Solution Designer’s focus will be solution design, technichal architecture and data source integrations in close dialogue with BI architects, QlikView developers, BI Operations and Requirements analysts within the team. The perfect candidate is someone who understands and is used to working with both business requirements and large data volumes in complex environments.
As a Solution Designer, you will work within an small team (consisting of a System Responsible and two Requirements Analysts) located in Marievik, Stockholm. You will be in daily contact with the distributed development teams in Gothenburg and with some of our business users in Borås. Occational travels to Borås and Gothenburg are required, approximately once per month.Your main areas of responsibilities will be:- Solution design and data source integrations- Create design proposals in close collaboration with the development teams- Keeping a close dialogue with the requirements analysts in the team and being familiar with the business requirements to make sure that the solutions meets them.- Working with non-functional requirements and technical debt.- Close collaboration with BI systems architects, which you also report to.
- Keeping solution design focus by for example packaging solutions and overseeing so that development and deliveries are done according to the agreed design.- Planning and estimating data source integrations and data deliveries from source systems.- Making sure that any technical debt and "quick fixes" that are not sustainable over time are avoided.- Close collaboration with BI Operations around technical architecture to make sure that it matches the solutions.- Responsible for documenting solutions and integrations
- Requirements:Level A: The consultant has less than 5 years of consulting experience from the desired competence.
- At least 2 years experience as a QlikView developer including QlikView solution design and architecture
- Good knowledge of data modelling
- Experience is usability
- Experience in working with large data volumes in complex environments
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Be able to read technical specifications
- Be able to understand business requirements
- Very familiar with working both with the business side and on the data side
- Be able to to concretize data and apply business requirements in solutions that can be maintained and developed further over time
- QlikView 11.2 SR5
- Microsoft Visio
- You are curious
- You are interested in the business and IT processes within H&M
- You are cooperative and have that sure instinct (”fingertoppskänsla”)
- Communicative (not just via e-mail!)
- Professional and good at relationship building
- Prestige less
- A sense of boundless responsibilty
- Straightforward and openminded
- Helicopter view