Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III

Where to get the QVDs

Hi Team,

Any body have below QVDs?Please let me know where to get this?

°° Airlines.qvd

°° Carrier Operating Region.qvd

°° Flight Types.qvd

°° Aircraft Groups.qvd

°° Aircraft Types.qvd

°° Distance Groups.qvd

Regards,

KK

KK
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

I would suggest to purchase a genuine copy of QlikView 11 for Developers. This book was the first proper book to learn QlikView step by step. By downloading free from unauthorised sources, you are ruining hard work of Author. Sorry but I can't help you further on this.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Not applicable

These look like the QVD's for the 'QlikView 11 for developers book'? When you bought the book, details of where to get required data would be provided I am sure, if not contact the place you bought it from

Not applicable

Hi KK,

If you have this below files then please send me @Narsing.lal7@gmail.com.

°° Airlines.qvd

°° Carrier Operating Region.qvd

°° Flight Types.qvd

°° Aircraft Groups.qvd

°° Aircraft Types.qvd

°° Distance Groups.qvd

Regards,

Narsing Lal.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Just go through the book..  You will get the link from where these qvds available..

Not applicable

Hi MRKachhiaIMP,

I have Downloaded free ebook and i got the link about data source but that link doesn't work.

So, please if you have Airlines data source complete files then please send me those files, i'm really interested to learn QlikView with those examples and want to learn from basics and that's why trying to search those files....please if u have please send me those files.

Regards,

Narsing Lal.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

I would suggest to purchase a genuine copy of QlikView 11 for Developers. This book was the first proper book to learn QlikView step by step. By downloading free from unauthorised sources, you are ruining hard work of Author. Sorry but I can't help you further on this.

Not applicable

That's and genuine and good suggestion @Manish Kachhia.

Thank you.

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI Narsing,

Its better to purchase the same.

Regards,

Karim Khan

KK
Not applicable

Thank you for the link @ Ashfaq Mohammed.