This is a known issue, it seems certain mime types are not allowed in the .zip file. They are working on this as we speak. The work-around is to remove all files from the .zip that are not allowed. I will update you with the actual allowed list, but look for files that are not .css, .js etc.
Let me know.
Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
in addition to mto's mail. Try to remove the files meeting the following criteria:
- File extension
- Files without content (e.g. .gitignore, etc.)
- Files without file extension (e.g. LICENSE)
- Folders starting with a . (e.g. ".idea", ".git", etc.)
Hope this helps, if not, please let me know, we are just about to test the fix for 2.1.1 and I am eager to understand which other file types are not accepted but typically used in extensions.
Please mark the appropriate replies as correct or helpful so our team and other members know that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.
Forgot to mention, we are planning to approach this issue by providing two tools:
- An official one to path the Qlik Sense server that it will allow again those files to be included in the extension import
- An unofficial one (published on GitHub) to check that an extension works for sure on servers which are not patched ... so this tool would more be for extension developers
As I am writing these lines, we are about to test these approaches and they should be published next week.
- File extension
We got the same problem with our extension.
The file blocking the import was :
- The licence file (.lic)
- The cursor file (.cur)
- The font file (.eot)
In fact I think the server is expecting only file extension that he know : css/js/png/jpg/qext/wbl all other file are not allowed on the server. Txt file is fine for the server.
Are they a list of all the allowed file extension ?
Yeah, but don't work.
only have a js/css/wbl/qext files, but don´t import from qlik sense server 2.1.1
you have one that does work ?