Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohitd910
Creator II
Creator II

How to add & Create new users in qliksense QMC

I am not able to add new user in qliksense QMC. i m the root admin of qmc and QMC is installed as a central proxy.Please share how i can add user in QMC and can assign new token.

2 Replies
mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Mohit,

I would recommend you taking a look at the Qlik Help Site:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.0/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/manage-users.ht...

This section explains how to manage and add users and assign tokens.

Please mark this answer as helpful and correct if this answers your question.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Mohit,

In addition to the documentation provided by colleague Mark, also take a look at these videos and documents to quickly learn how to get started with Qlik Sense Enterprise:

New to Qlik Sense Enterprise Server Videos

Allocating Access Passes Information Guide

Users by default are newly created in the WINDOWS local operating system or domain - these users are then added to the system and assigned access passes. The users are either brought into the system using the Local UDC (User Directory Connector) - or if users attempt ti access the HUB url - and attempts to login - but gets a message that the user does not have an access pass. that user will then appear in the users list in the QMC. You can then assign them the appropriate access pass.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik