Creator II

add new user in qmc

i m also unable to add new user in qmc how i can add a new user in qMC Sir

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

First of all you need to ensure you have your Active Directory attached and synchronize (presuming you are using AD authentication).  Has this step been done?

There was a gotcha in the set up under User Directory Connector (which I am not sure if it has been fixed) where you had to ensure that the "Fetch User Data On First Access and Then Keep In Sync" option is not ticked.

Once this has been done you can search for the user and grant them privileges and you can also allocate them user tokens.

Hope that helps

Steve

View solution in original post

5 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

First of all you need to ensure you have your Active Directory attached and synchronize (presuming you are using AD authentication).  Has this step been done?

There was a gotcha in the set up under User Directory Connector (which I am not sure if it has been fixed) where you had to ensure that the "Fetch User Data On First Access and Then Keep In Sync" option is not ticked.

Once this has been done you can search for the user and grant them privileges and you can also allocate them user tokens.

Hope that helps

Steve

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Mohit,

I have branched this thread from your original question. Please be sure to start new threads for new requests and also mark helpful and correct answers when other members help answer your questions.

Regards, Sara

mohitd910
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sure Sara

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

I marked this discussion as a question, it was listed without the question check box marked.

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Mohit - this is a repeated question, that I have already responded to here: Re: How to add & Create new users in qliksense QMC

Please let us know how you do and please refrain from asking duplicated questions.

Thanks for your cooperation.

regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik