Unfortunately, we are only able to consider candidates who currently reside in, and are authorized to work in the U.S. If you meet these criteria, and are interested in full-time employment (not consultancy), please read below:
A Qlik OEM partner is looking for a Qlikview Developer with at least 3 years’ experience in creating, supporting and optimizing Qlikview documents. This position requires you to work with internal systems, analytics, and engineering teams to help provide information, reporting, and analysis to the rest of the organization. We need someone that can build QlikView dashboards from start-to-finish, including the ablity to analyze, transform and optimize large data sets that will feed the dashboards. We are a .NET shop and the candidate should have expertise with Microsoft SQL Server and Windows server environments.
This position requires the ability to stand alone in a very technically advanced environment where you may experience and be responsible for solving challenging issues.
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements moving forward
- Design, build and test Qlikview dashboards per business specifications
- Upgrade and redesign existing dashboards based on customer feedback
- Automate the release and refresh of dashboards to internal and external customers
- Partner with Product Management to aid in developing new reporting documents for use in our OEM Reporting product
- College degree, preferably a B.S. in Engineering or a related field
- Strong QlikView Development experience, preferably v11
- Experience Qlikview section access
- Experience with the SQL Server BI Stack
- Experience with tiered QlikView development
- Experience with SQL query languages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, in the office or remotely
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and translate them into well defined requirements
This is a full-time position with benefits. Prefer candidates based in the eastern or central time zone. Generous reimbursements for internet, cell data plans, gym memberships. Competitive salary, based on experience.