Thanks for trying to help, but it's almost impossible to upload a huge document here. Since i'm only using 2% of my whole database which already has over 20 miljon rows it's difficult for me to find the location where i can set
"LIMIT 10000" or something like that ( i know SQL but not very keen on Qlik Sense coding).
TBH the code line was made to my by one of Qlik employees in Finland and he said that it's still a bit buggy, but he is using the correct fields to do that.
Action timestamp right now has 365/366 generated values aka only dates, no minutes/hours/seconds. In my opinion i cannot even actually calculate avarage time in seconds/minutes if i've used the next expression:
Date(floor(Makedate(1970,1,1)+ action_timestamp/24/60/60)) as Date
and ofcourse the regular master calendar.
I guess to fix the avarage time i should first fix this issue here: Problem with MasterTimeTable
You can add FIRST 10000 to each load statement.
From the help file:
The First prefix to a LOAD or SELECT (SQL) statement is used for loading a set maximum number of records from a data source table.
First n ( loadstatement | selectstatement )
Argument Description n
An arbitrary expression that evaluates to an integer indicating the maximum number of records to be read.
n can be enclosed in parentheses, like (n), but this is not required.
First 10 LOAD * from abc.csv;
First (1) SQL SELECT * from Orders;
Yes, as i mentioned i do know SQL and it was the first thing i did try but it didn't work. I managed to do it outside Qlik. I think it's a bug with MS access (since it does load data, but not the amount).
Hey, managed to upload it to Qlik server (didn't notice the UPLOAD button). Maybe you have time to take a look.
The chart is on the first page and has a caption of "THIS IS THE ONE I NEED HELP WITH" - i don't think you can miss it .
So the problem here was that i have an issue with the avg time of "open" letter and "clicks".
I should count all the "open" letters which had "clicks" and make the calculation out of those opened letters.
Example-06112015-2.qvf 12.0 MB
You're treating the numbers your expression returns as times. They aren't. Change the format back to numbers and you'll see a large number that has a fraction of 0.3341...etc. If you treat that as a time that will be about one third of a full day, so close to 8 hours. What the number 16417 is I don't know, but I doubt it's the number of days between the clicks. Somewhere you'll have to change the action_timestamp values into real dates. Perhaps you need to divide the values by 86400 (=24*60*60).