4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2015 3:48 AM by Gabor Tarnoczai RSS

Dashboard to see the usage in Qliksense

Mahidhar Alapati

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know if there is a possibility in Qliksense to show up get the below kind of information in a dashboard so that one can regularly see this dashboard to see all these aspects:

1) Last time the data was refreshed for an App

2) The # of rows loaded

3) The time the App was generated

4) # of times the App was accessed since the last load

Regards,

Mahi

• Re: Dashboard to see the usage in Qliksense
          Chanty 4u

i think there is no such kind of options are nt available....for that v hve to create seperate variables i thnk..

hope this helps you

Thank u

Suresh

Mahidhar Alapati

Thanks Suresh.

I know that we have to create a custom dashboard for the same. But what i am curious to know is Where do i get the necessary details as all the log files that i checked do not give me the complete information, in the sense i need the source of such information for me.

Well, Postgre is the database that Qlik uses. Another possibility that i have in mind is that if i can read the data stored in this DB some way or the other, not sure how if this data would help me.

Any more views or ideas?

Regards,

Mahidhar

Gabor Tarnoczai

Hi Mahi!

You should investigate the Operations Monitor in Administration stream, or/and you can create an application that read data from Operations Monitor, and/or your application (As far as I know one binary load is permitted per load script, you should read the raw logs, and binary load the other application).

The new analyser application needs a reload task with event trigger to the original application.

It should work.

HTH

G.