Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

verified filter as empty results in the NPrinting.............

Hi All,

In my requirement there is filter page is available which is to select their own filter selection by user.According to the requirement there is always selected by one value in the current selection as per attached image.I created  excel reports each region wise separately using NPrinting designer.I imported Recipients and Filters as well.But when I try to run the task(filter:-Region=North) then task completed successfully as "verified filter empty results ".because in the qvw there is different selection.

even If I clear the selection there is always one value selected in the current selection as per attached image.when we will schedule jobs for each region it will give the empty results except current selection on qvw.Is NPriting works on selection of QVW? How do we achieve this scenario.Kindly provide me good solution for this.I couldn't run the all region tasks due to this (always selected by one value in the selection) criteria.

Many thanks in advance for u r great support.

1 Reply
Not applicable

one quick comment is I cannot tell from the above if your filter syntax from the import is correct - please refer to the attached article..

I would suggest creating another filter field for reporting, but your data is still filtered based on the fact the other filters have to have at least one selection.  Is there a specific reason for that?  I know it is part of your requirement but do you know the specific reason that requirement is needed?

How to Create and Import Recipients with Filters and Distribution Groups – Customer Feedback for Viz...

Advanced Filters Syntax on Recipients Import – Customer Feedback for Vizubi