I'm sorry for this issue you are encountering, I will perform some research on my end and update you. What version of the Windows OS are you running on VMWare Fusion?
You may want to check this thread: Qlik Sense Desktop 1.1.0 on Win 7 in VMWare Fusion 7.1.1 Does not create Apps - it is for an older release - but the fix may still apply.
found the app at:
that was huge in size (20+GB ) and continued to grow until I killed the "QlikSense.exe" process in windows task manager.............."
To change the home app folder for Qlik Sense Desktop:
- Shut down Qlik Sense Desktop
- Go to [My Documents Folder]\Qlik\Sense
- Open Settings.ini
- Insert the following line in the section [Settings 7]:
DocumentDirectory=C:\temp (Or wherever you want)
- Remember to have an empty line below or insert it as first entry, otherwise the settings won't apply.
- Restart the Qlik Sense Desktop
Also - you can still get started with Qlik Sense by using it in the Qlik Cloud. You can learn more here:
Other videos to help you get started: New to Qlik Sense Videos
Let us know how you do and please mark the appropriate replies as correct - if they solved your problem.