There are two different Timestamps in the xml-files:
<Time>Sep 15 2015 10:23:10.345.678</Time>
the last six digits are because of the simulation-software. hh:mm:ss.milliseconds.microseconds.
Maybe it is easier to cut the microseconds but I have no idea.
There is another problem to solve. I get a start time of simulation
<Start>Tue Sep 15 10:23:01</Start>
and for each simulationstep a timestamp
the result for each simulationstep for the plot in qlikview should look like this
i have tried serveral things with set and timestamp#, date#.....
//SET TimestampFormat='DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss[.fff]';
SET TimestampFormat='DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss.fff.fff';
timestamp#(Time, 'MMM dd YYYY hh:mm:ss.fff.fff) as Time
timestamp#(Start, 'ddd MMM YY hh:mm:ss') as StartTime
FROM [C:test.xml] (XmlSimple, Table is [test]);
and tried to change the settings of the diagramm but i didn't get it.
one solution could be:
tabTimestamps: LOAD *, Timestamp(Alt(Timestamp#(Left(DateTime,Len(DateTime)-4),'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss.fff'),Timestamp#(Left(DateTime,Len(DateTime)-4),'MMM DD YYYY hh:mm:ss.fff')),'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss.fff') as DateTime2 INLINE [ DateTime Sep 15 2015 10:23:10.345.678 15.09.2015 11:23:10.345.678 ];
hope this helps
QlikCommunity_Thread_192157.qvw 148.2 K
now it works
I'm able to create a chart with the timestamps. I tried several times, but I didn' get it. Thanks for your help.
a part of the xml-file is in the attachments. (Original filesize up to 10GB, because of the duration an number of events of the simulation)
What I want to do is:
- I want to import the file in Qlikview
- create an Absolute Timestamp for each event like DateTime2 15.09.2015 12:23:45.948 for charts
- create a Chart with contains the values of the different Variables vs Timestamp
- and if it is possible a dot or something else with the name of the Event, when a Event occurs
example_xml.txt 883 bytes