6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2015 8:53 AM by Razor Ramon RSS

Dynamic background colour for bar chart

Hi guys,

Need some help with this.

I have some data and it contains fields such as Question 1, Question 2 all the way to 10.

Each question has a score of 1 to 4 with 1 being poor and 4 being excellent.

The information is represented in a bar chart for each question and I am coding the colours as follows:

Chart 1

if(Questions_1_Score  = 1, red(),

if(Questions_1_Score =2, rgb(255,128,0),

if(Questions_1_Score =3, yellow(),

if(Questions_1_Score =4, green()))))

Chart 2

if(Questions_2_Score  = 1, red(),

if(Questions_2_Score =2, rgb(255,128,0),

if(Questions_2_Score =3, yellow(),

if(Questions_2_Score =4, green()))))

Chart 3

if(Questions_3_Score  = 1, red(),

if(Questions_3_Score =2, rgb(255,128,0),

if(Questions_3_Score =3, yellow(),

if(Questions_3_Score =4, green()))))

Now I don't want to write 10 expressions that are the same thing with only the dimension name changing.

Is there a way to have just one expression that can cater for all 10, and if possible, any suggestions please?

Thank you