1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 20, 2015 7:53 PM by Sangram Reddy RSS

Qliksense - How to show customers with No revenue in selected year

André Ficken

Hi, I am trying to create an overview in Qliksense of customers with no generated revenue in the selected year. There is a selection box for year. So in simple terms: if a customer has no revenue generated in 2015, but has revenue in previous years, I would like to see them. Just a tabel with customer name en sales rep. , no graph required....

The second take on the same subject is: customers with no revenue at all and a customer record creation date in the selected year. These are considered to be new customers in that year, but did not purchase yet or since....

Thanks for your help.

• Re: Qliksense - How to show customers with No revenue in selected year
          Sangram Reddy

Hi Andre,

if a customer has no revenue generated in 2015, but has revenue in previous years, I would like to see them. Just a tabel with customer name en sales rep. , no graph required....

For the first case: Just create a table with Customer as one dimension and Sales Rep as other. Use this as the customer dimension :

if( sum({$<year = {2015}>}revenue) = 0, if ( sum({$< year = {*} - {2015} >}revenue) > 0, [Customer] ) )

customers with no revenue at all and a customer record creation date in the selected year. These are considered to be new customers in that year, but did not purchase yet or since....

Customer Dimension : if ( sum(revenue) = 0 , [Customer])

Customer record creation date : [Date]

So once you select a year, if that customer has no revenue for that year then he would show up in the table with the Date specified.

Hope this helps!

Sangram