can you make sure you install the .NET Framework 4.5.2 before installing Qlik sense desktop.
If you installed .Net framework already, try one of these methods.
Try one of these methods and reinstall
You have to rename (or remove) the Folder "Qlik" in your local user Documents Folder:
1. Open regedit
2. Seach for HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
3. Change the path in "Personal" entry to a local path, but remember the old path!
4. Now you can install qliksense without an error.
5. Change the path in "Personal" to your old.
you are wrong.
Qlik Sense Desktop Link
Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit version only),
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit version only)
Qlik Sense Server Link
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit version only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit version only)
if you read system req you know is Qlik Sense Desktop can't be install on server versions of windows.
But we know a workaround. Install Qlik Sense Desktop in win7, 8 or 10. And copy folder C:\Users\youusername\AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\Sense\ on your Windows server.
of corse you need instal .NET 4.5.2 before use it.