Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fredericvillemi
Creator III
Creator III

Is it possible to redirect to a web page when an authentification error occurs ?

Hello

I'm using the 11.2 SR12 Qlikview Server.

I'm accessing the server on IIS through a Header authentification to access a Section Access secured QVW.

When the user has the right to go to the server but has no rights to open the document, it says in a alert that "You re not allowed to open this document" .. I'm ok with that but is it possible to redirect the user to a web page with more information (i would write myself) ..

What would be the document to modify to do that ?

Thanks

Labels (1)
3 Replies
vikasmahajan

instead of this you can go with this https://community.qlik.com/message/854657#854657

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
fredericvillemi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello,

No this error case should not happen but in the case it would happen because I have authorized somebody to the Portal but not in the section Access I would like to have a real custom message.

omerfaruk
Creator
Creator

This depends on how much access do you have on the web page.

If you are accessing the qlikview document from an iframe in a web page, you can do this by leveraging javascript. Basically if iframe does not get the expected html data, you can redirect it to a another web page. This is what I do in my integration projects.