Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

Couldn't get On_Demand report on the Access point....

Hi,

I have developed On_Demand report using NPrinting Extension objects and I can able to download excel report on local machine.I also copied extension objects from local to Server.when I opened QlikView application on access point then I able to see extension objects but unable to get On demand report from access point.

when I clicked on "Run Report" extension object then I couldn't see anything from the "Report Queue" object.

Is extension path is required in the "Alternate extension path" from QMC(QlikView Management Console) for this or not? why couldn't get on demand report from Access point? what are needed to get report from access point? Kindly provide solution for this.

Many thanks in advance for u r great support..........

4 Replies
sebastianlettner
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

can you post the config of the extension objects?

Is the Hostname correct? Try using the IP-Address of the server.

Are you using HTTPS? If so make sure to check the "Use SSL" option at the extension object.

Regards

Sebastian Lettner

Not applicable

it sound like it is seeing the extension objects because you are clicking on the Run Report button but there is not any inforamtion in the Report Queue.

Check your machine name (make sure it is not local host and follow the recommendations sebastian has made and let us know what happens after those steps are complete

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Adam,

I have given server name only.still I can't found any information from report queue on the access point.I can run successfully on server but the issue from access point only.

kindly provide solution to get on access point.

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Still I couldn't get On demand report from Access point.But I can run successfully on the server.what are required to get on access point.

Host name: Server name

HTTP Port: 9001

we used Alternate extension path in QMC ://Server_name/QlikView/Extensions (Also Extension objects copied in this path)

The extensions are in the folder C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Extensions\Objects\NPrinting\, with a folder for NPReport, NPQueue, NPTask. "Allow Extensions" is checked in the QMC System>Setup>Security.

what needs more to get report on access point?

kindly support on this................