10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2009 3:10 PM by Jscatamachia RSS

    iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

      We upgraded our server to SR1, I also updated my iPhone client to 2.01. Before everything worked fine but when I currently connect to our QlikView Server using the iPhone client the following Error pops up:

      Error: No authorized documents found.

      Does anybody have the iPhone client working? using the same versions (SR1 and 2.01)? I'm not sure if this problem is caused by the new Iphone client or the new QlikView Server release. Does anybody have any suggestions how to fix this problem?

      Kind regards,

      Mark

        • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

          Anyone? Should I open a support case for this problem?

            • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

              I have a similar issue with this - we are testing on V9 and since upgrading to SR1 and the 2.xx iPhone client I get a 'can find host' error.

                • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

                  That sounds like a different problem. Did you try to connect to the QV Server from iphone using internal (wifi) network? Otherwise you have to make sure your QlikVIew Server is reachable through internet and open certain ports (80 en 4747 standard) on your firewall. I both tryed to open document on iPhone through wifi and 3G, but both give the same error. When using the IE plugin everything works fine, both internal and external (through internet).
                  Anybody using the same application versions is having a working iPhone client?

                  Regards Mark

                  • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

                    That sounds like a different problem. Did you try to connect to the QV Server from iphone using internal (wifi) network? Otherwise you have to make sure your QlikVIew Server is reachable through internet and open certain ports (80 en 4747 standard) on your firewall. I both tryed to open document on iPhone through wifi and 3G, but both give the same error. When using the IE plugin everything works fine, both internal and external (through internet).
                    Anybody using the same application versions is having a working iPhone client?

                    Regards Mark

                    • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

                      That sounds like a different problem. Did you try to connect to the QV Server from iphone using internal (wifi) network? Otherwise you have to make sure your QlikVIew Server is reachable through internet and open certain ports (80 en 4747 standard) on your firewall. I both tryed to open document on iPhone through wifi and 3G, but both give the same error. When using the IE plugin everything works fine, both internal and external (through internet).
                      Anybody using the same application versions is having a working iPhone client?

                      Regards Mark

                  • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1
                    Jscatamachia

                    Hi Mark... I'm with the same problem (SR1 with iPhone Client 2.0.1)... I tried with 8.5, and works fine.

                    I'm trying to access in my wifi network, using the IP number of my computer.

                    any news about that?

                    Thank you
                    Julian

                      • iPhone client on QlikView Server 9 SR1

                        Hello Julian,

                        I contacted the QlikTech support department and they described the following solution:

                         

                        having searched the archive the most probable reason for this is related to configuration of the QVS in combination of IIS. If you want the users to authenticate (to use User CALs), proceed as below:
                        set QVS to prohibit anonymous for NTFS security
                        if using QV Webserver, uncheck the "Always anonymous" option
                        grant the account "IQVS_machinename" access to the folders/files


                        For me unchecking the prohibit anonymous option did the trick. Hope this helps, good luck!

                        Regards,

                        Mark