Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ajax pages turn up empty

Hi,

I have QV 9 SR 1 och QVS first realese installed.

I use page generator to pre generate Ajax. I guess I need to do that because I want to take a value from a parameter in the request string and apply in the Ajax as a selection.

I know how to get the value of the request string and apply as a selection in the Ajax.

I got the can not get access to the document error. I got thru there by ading the path to the Ajax files in the webserver and uncheck the allways anonumous checkboxin the webserver.

So now I get "into" the ajax. Or a bit into. My ajax page renders as empty.
But my collaboration repository is theer and I can add collaboration object and they render correctly...

Any one got an Idéa? Does the version mismatch do any thing?

I have a small virtual server where I installed QVS SR1 and QV SR1, did the path's thing and so on.
On this server every thing works just fine...

Btw: I got a 404 in a webserver log regarding a file PageModicications.js on both my servers.
I don't have any file like this in my AJAX folder? Is it supposed to be there?

2009-10-05 08:21:07 W3SVC1 127.0.0.1 GET /APIguide_ajax/PageModifications.js - 80 - 127.0.0.1 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.2;+SV1;+.NET+CLR+1.1.4322;+.NET+CLR+2.0.50727;+.NET+CLR+3.0.04506.648;+.NET+CLR+3.5.21022) 404 0 2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This is not an issue anymore... I guess something did go wrong in the process some how.

When I got a chanse to look closer into the problem did not occur...

Thanks for your interesst...

BR Hans

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This is not an issue anymore... I guess something did go wrong in the process some how.

When I got a chanse to look closer into the problem did not occur...

Thanks for your interesst...

BR Hans