3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2009 9:37 AM by Fabio Deboni RSS

    9.0 SR1 connection problem

    Fabio Deboni

      upgrade from qvs 9.0 to 9.0 SR1

      i.e. plugin is unable to access the document.

      the error is :

      "Connected to server OK, No reply received

      Switching to HTTP tunneling.

      Connection server OK, Negotiations timed Out"

      if i access via java the error is:

      "Error!

      No file access"

        • 9.0 SR1 connection problem
          keithp

          Hi,

          We are having the same problem here. I have tried debugging it myself and found the following log entries. I get:

          3/11/2009 10:01:01.7195000 Error Request failed: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall

          For the IE plugin, and just:

          3/11/2009 10:09:05.6413750 Information Failed to get client: Negotiation failed: Server prohibits anonymous access

          With the Java plugin. Looks like it might be a Windows security issue (Win Web Server 2008 x64 R2). I have successfully had this working with this OS/QV combination before though, yet experienced the same problem with 9, and 8.5 intermittently on a variety of platforms.

          Ill post more when i find it out.

          Keith Poole
          System / Network Administrator
          Scope Systems Pty Ltd

            • 9.0 SR1 connection problem
              keithp

              You wouldn't believe it, i've already found the issue, and i think this may actually be a bug.

              If you open up the EMC and System -> Qlikview Web Servers -> Servername -> AJAX and uncheck 'Always Anonymous' it seems to fix it 100% for IE and Java. Ill check this from external too though.

              I think the reason it HAS worked internally before, is when joined to the domain and accessed from a domain client. The trust relationship and transparent authentication must have prevented this problem, but when accessed from externally or a non-domain client you hit this brick wall.

              Hope this helps everyone!

              Keith Poole
              System / Network Administrator
              Scope Systems Pty Ltd

                • 9.0 SR1 connection problem
                  Fabio Deboni

                   


                  keithp wrote:
                  If you open up the EMC and System -> Qlikview Web Servers -> Servername -> AJAX and uncheck 'Always Anonymous' it seems to fix it 100% for IE and Java. Ill check this from external too though.


                  i solved the problem in the same way...