I want to hide the "Admin" dataconnections (ServerLogFolder etc...) for the normal users, so only the Administrators can see them. The usertype "Developer" may see only the "Data" connections I did the following steps:
1. I made a custom property "ConnectionType" with the values "Admin" and "Data".
2. I gave the dataconnections the right connectiontype value.
3. I create a security rule with the following properties:
- Resourcefilter: DataConnection_*
- Conditions: ((user.@usertype="Developer" and user.@connectiontype="Data"))
- Context: Only in hub
- Actions: Read
But it is not working. They are still available.... I hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance!