Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview webparts

Can i show qlikview reports in sharepoint without using Qlikview webparts

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

If you with Qlikview webpart are refering to the Qlikweb workbench webpart edition, the answer is yes.
(Or is the official name Qlikview webparts now?)

You CAN do it. BUT you have to do all the work your self. The Qlikweb workbench is a wrapper around the QVPX protocol and you can utilitise the QVPX your self directly.

But with the Qlikweb workbench you shielded from trouble and future changes in the QVPX. And the license for it is not that big...

BR
Hans

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What you can do is, convert your qlikview report into AJAX Zero foot print page. In the sharepoint you can call the converted AJAX zero foot print html page.

Thanks

Saran.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can try this way also.

Create one blank html page in sharepoint. In the created blank html page you can call the qlikview report using the iframe see the below code.

<iframe frameborder="0" height="700" src="opendoc.htm?document=<document folder name>/Test123.qvw"
width="100%" style="TEXT-DECORATION: none;"></iframe>

Note: In the "Document folder name" you have to give the, what th e folder name your configured in the qlikview server.
Client machine must have the qlik view plugin
Thanks
Saran.
Not applicable
Author

Yes, convert the QV file into Ajax, thats the first step.
Then you can load it into a frame as suggested, it's a good idéa.

If you want it as smaller webpart thats are coneccted then there is a bit more.

Fven if you are going for the AJAX page in a frame, there are a bit html-stuff to do.
I think it's not that easy to generate good looking html from the codegenerator....But that is another story...

BR Hans

Not applicable
Author

Thank You.....

ramkrishna86
Creator II
Creator II

use i frame type of implementation in AJAX mode.