Yes there is.
- Start QV Desktop.
- Open the AccessPoint document using File->Open in Server... You may have to enter correct credentials if you are opening a document from another user. The server object(s) you need will be displayed only in the document version of the user that either created/or imported them from the repository.
- Open your local document using File->Open
- You now have three windows in your QV Desktop. Close the Start Page and arrange the others by selecting Window->Tile
- Goto the Server document and select the object you want to transfer. From the rightmousebutton menu select Edit->Copy to Clipboard->Object (or press Ctrl-C)
- Move to the local document window and select Paste (or press Ctrl-V).
You can also select multiple objects and copy them wioth a single action. Note that all objects will be pasted on the current sheet in the exact same location as in the server document.
See also here: Merge Server Object into QVW