Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Can't create the App as Qlik Sense Admin

Hi,

I have just installed Qlik Sense . everytghing is find during installation . But once I logged in as Admin from Hub and create a new app , screen is not moving from there. I mean it is not even showing any error. Do I need to give any extra security rule to create app even for Admin??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

This Issue was caused by certificates. I have deleted the certificates and restarted the Qlik Repository Service , It solved the issue. This post solution helped me: Qlik Sense QMC and Hub do not open

View solution in original post

4 Replies
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Every security rule can have a context assigned ("Only in QMC","Only in hub","Both in hub and QMC"). Usually, RootAdmin only applies to QMC. Make sure e.g. you are in the ContentAdmin security group and it also applies to the hub context.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

In my experience here are the common reasons why an admin level user cannot create an app on the Hub:

1. Node type set to Production
  2. Logged in as anonymous
  3. Fiddled with the security rules to disallow the createapp rule
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Guruprem,

You should be having all the privileges to create an app if you are a RootAdmin ! Skim through the log files to be sure of the installation.

guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

This Issue was caused by certificates. I have deleted the certificates and restarted the Qlik Repository Service , It solved the issue. This post solution helped me: Qlik Sense QMC and Hub do not open