4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2016 7:31 AM by Stewart Lancaster RSS

Qlikview and Fund management

hamdi oukhai

Hello

I'm using Qlikview in order to create an app that allows to pilot Dashboard in Asset Management...

I have create a POC to manage an Middle Office activit with reconcilition, check between NAV-1 and NAV of the day, cash margin call ect...

Someone use it in the same area ?

best regards

• Re: Qlikview and Fund management
          Stewart Lancaster

We currently use QlikView for a number of back office dashboards in Investment Management - we don't currently use it for reconciliation but we are looking into moving our NAV recs into QV - although we are still as discussion stage.

We do use it as a secondary scheduler to run overnight reports for CASS and exports the SQL queries into a CSV in a shared folder.

hamdi oukhai

Thank you for your response Lancaster..

I work in Front Middle Office Investment Management and I identified several advantages to work with a tool like Qlikview.

Beginning January I will move to Private Wealth Management : for Dashboard and Reporting purposes, I think there is several needs..

By the way what do you mean by CASS (Credit Agricole Securities Services ) ?

I can share example of Controls for NAV between D and D-1 for example that i have put in my Qlik app..

best regards

Stewart Lancaster

Apologies Hamdi for my late reply - Simon is right i was referring to the Client Assets sourcebook

examples of NAV controls would be incredibly useful - we are exploring the possibility of using QV for our NAV controls at present