Hi Manish ,
I am also looking for solution of somewhat same problem.
But since i am not much aware of .Net , i m getting help from my .Net team. I am figuring out what exactly i have to ask them to do in .Net .
Also i want to ask you one clarification, in your requirement you said you are providing link for QV application (Will it open in new window ? ), what i need is opening QV appliaction in .Net application itself ?
Have you got any solution for the problem. I will have the following proposed solution.
- QV application will be displayed as one of the menu items in the .NET application. This will be done by providing a link into the application.
- Link will be shown to the authorized users. This will be taken care by .NET Application.
- There will no change in current authentication process.
- During the handshaking between the .NET Application and QV Application UserID information need to be shared to QV Application.
- For Access Control it is required to have a table in QV Application with the information related to UserID, UserGroup and the Other Information.
I am not sure,whether it willworkor not.
Thanks for your reply.
The application is web based and developed using ASP.NET.
In .NET Application Form Based Authentication is being used, which actually checks the credential of the user stored in the database.
We are developing QV Application and we will provide a link in the ASP.NET application to open the QV Application hosted on Server. We will allow user to access the QV Page using AJAX ZFC.