6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2016 5:50 AM by Daniel Jenkins RSS
      • Re: Nprinting- multiple condition reports in one  temple
        Daniel Jenkins

Hi Prashant,

Project attached. Extract to folder C:\Temp\Community\024 to preserve the paths used.

HTH - Daniel.

P M

Hi djk

Whatever you send its perfect but this is not which i am looking.

In my qvw application there is one filed called market so I want chart for all region and next ppt I want chart for region wise sale but market = 'International' and another chart chart for region wise sale but market = 'National'

Sorry for asking a wrong question.

Thanks

Daniel Jenkins

Hi Prashant,

1. You say "In my qvw application there is one filed called market.." I do not see any field called market in your QVW
                2. You say "..I want chart for all region and next ppt I want.." How many PPTs (Files) do you want? When you say next PPT it implies next file. Or did you mean next Slide? You have called this discussion "Nprinting- multiple condition reports in one  temple" - do you want 1 report or more?

I replicated your sample PPT as I understood your requirement - first slide all regions then one slide for each region - what is wrong with that? Do you want only regions ASIA & CIS?
                3. You say .."I want chart for region wise sale but market = 'International' and another chart chart for region wise sale but market = 'National'" Again...there is no field called market and there is no 'National' or 'International' values in your data.

This is your data model and actual data:

Please clarify exactly what you want with another sample QVW and PPT(s) if the first one is not correct. That will avoid a lot of guessing.

Best - Daniel.