According to our R&D team, this message is generated from the windows operating system and captured in NPrinting logging.
To delete the registry entry marked for deletion (for the QV desktop), you can:
1. Restart the computer or
2. Uninstall and reinstall the QV desktop on the NPrinting Server. (we've found this to be a more permanent solution for others experiencing this issue.)
If you continue to experience technical issue with your NPrinting deployment, please contact the Qlik Support Desk at the link below:
Well, now, the job is idle (last log entry : Message Run Task: Taskname). Next entry should be connect to the qvw but nothing happens after minutes and minutes. At least I can see in the QV log that I have a 'Notice License: License leased to user servername\NPRINT'. So a little bit confused... QV or Nprinting?
I guess, it's time to get in touch with support. Maybe a nprinting reinstall...
Thanks for your help!
We faced same issue recently after upgrading to ver 16 SR2. Our observation was; if NPrinting Service is running and we make some changes to any *.nsq file then there are changes we will face this issue. Now we restart the NPrinting Server/service after the promotion of new changes that has solved the issue. At least for now.
Just to add on the same, we were having the same issues. I restarted NprintingService but that didn't help to get this fixed. However, below are the steps that I followed which helped me to fix this without rebooting the computer.
1. Open task manager.
2. Locate if any QV.exe process running through the same account (Nprinting Service Account) with which Nprinting Service is running.
3. Try to kill that process.
4. Restart Qlikview Nprinting Service.
5. Scheduled jobs should run fine now without the error.
Hope this helps for quick fixes as it helped in my case !