To help understand your issue, please provide the following information:
- The expressions your chart uses
- An estimate of how many rows of data are being processed
- Your server memory and other relevant environment details (e.g. whether this is a VMWare environment)
- You memory and working set settings under QEMC --> System --> QlikView Servers --> Performance
1. i use 70 formulas and i work with set analysis
2. 300 rows
3./4. it's a vmware installation with constant accessed RAM and CPU
look at the atached dokument - i'v inserted sceenshots of system settings and qlikview management console
Because of the use of VMware you do not have the full 4 Gb memory (for 32-bit Windows Server) available. In your attached document you can see that 3,75 Gb of memory is available. This is because of the fact that VMware uses shared videomemory. The memory for the virtual videocard is taken from the total available memory.
So there are 2 options: try to assign 4Gb+ memory to the virtual machine from within VMware ESX(i) or VMware server (I do not know what product you are using from VMware). Or you are experiencing 32-bit limitations and have to migrate to 64-bit environment.