Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is Qlik Branch not working?

Hello all,

For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to access Qlik Branch, but since the last webpage update I've been unable to see the projects. It appears to be loading all the time:qlikbranch.png

Is this happening to anyone else? I also can't access the Forum so I really don't know where else to ask.

Thank you very much,

Joan

15 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

It should be up and running.

What browser are you running?

Not applicable
Author

Google Chrome, latest version ( 47.0...).

Not applicable
Author

Hello all,

At this moment I experience the same issue. I tried with different navigators but still the same result.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hmm strange, try to just empty our your cache and cookies

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Try emptying our your cookies and cache. Also pop open the console and see if there are any error messages there, usually F12 in your browser.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alexander,

I tried it as you suggested: cleaning my cookies and checking the possible error messages but the issue continues. I      tried with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Fierfox and Chrome v46 but nothing happens.

Kind regards.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

If you browse to websocket.org Echo Test - Powered by Kaazing and try to connect and send a request. Does that work for you? Something is blocking websockets on your end as the site is up and running.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Alexander,

I checked the socket connection as you suggested and it works correctly. However the message given by chrome about the socket connection is a timeout:

" qsocks.bundle.js:2738 WebSocket connection to 'wss://branch.qlik.com/anon/app/9573041f-0c45-4cb6-8166-64c2aac3c05d' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_TIMED_OUT "

I checked my firewall and other security options but none of them are blocking the connection.

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Cleaning my cookies and caché didn't work for me as well, but when I open the console I get the following message, so I'm guessing it is a problem with the websockets:

WebSocket connection to 'wss://branch.qlik.com/anon/app/9573041f-0c45-4cb6-8166-64c2aac3c05d' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Do you have any idea of how I could solve this issue?

Thanks