Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Server Download

Hi dear all,

within a few days I'll be supposed to be able to use ( and perhaps install ) the "big" friend of us, QlikView Server.

Up to now, I've never been supposed to, always used and deployed local cube on shared intranet folder with user access section.

Is it possible, in your precious opinion, for me to get a sort of "15 days" trial for a QLikView server or maybe something like "only 1 CAL" or something similar?

I can't admit I've never used it but I don't want to miss the deal!

Missing a portion of deployment skills doesn't mean missing development skills so I think I can reach the goal.

I've read something exists but It seems non available at the moment

Any help greatly appreciated.

Fabrizio

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

6 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If I'm not wrong, you can currently download QVS 9.00 SR2 from Downloads page. You may use that, and register when registration numbers are available to you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel, thanks for your kind reply.

I thought it was possible but i can see no link like " qvs " in the download page, only a chinese PDF file.

I hoped another download repository could be reached.

I know server technology is a big and precious deal but it's worth only for multiple connections, a one - to - one demo should be available, it's like a personal "remote" edition !

Best regards, hope you can help me, it's a really embarrassing situation.

Fabrizio.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

If you select Installation Program / QlikView Server / Verion 9.00 / Italian / Windows x86 32 bit / Release SR2 you will see in the bottom two links, one to download server, the other to cancel. This is my sample selection though, as you can select 64 bit, Initial Release...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Miguel, I think I've missed to state a point of this situation.

I'm an independant consultant, so when I work on QlikView I use client desktop pc / qlikview license to work on, I don't own licenses on my own.

I "own" only a personal edition that allow me to define models , if I need to.

Maybe you're guiding me through a customer / partner download site? I think I can't reach it.

How can I fix this? Do i need to contact someone to guide me through?

Thanks again and again

Fabrizio.

Not applicable
Author

Hello All,

I am new to QlikView and would like to download QlikView server to learn the administrative tasks using the tool. I am familiar with the Qlikview desktop

and its very easy compared to other BI tools.

Currently I am working as Administrator using other BI tools.

I kindly request you all to help me download the Qlikview server ( trial version) , by mailing the path (URL) with specific file nams to be downloaded

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Please see this post for information: http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/24497/93591.aspx