3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2010 5:38 PM by Vlad Gutkovsky RSS

Reload failed because the document could not be opened successfully

Hi all,

I get the following message when attempting to reload a document using the scheduler of QlikView Server 9:

The document failed to open.
      Exception=System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ObjectDisposedException: Safe handle has been closed
      at Microsoft.Win32.Win32Native.SetEvent(SafeWaitHandle handle)
      at System.Threading.EventWaitHandle.Set()
      at QVBWrapper.Document.Load(ILogBucket i_LogBucket)
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
      at SolutionGlobal.ThreadPoolJob.Execute()
      Document could not be opened
      Reload failed because the document could not be opened successfully. DocumentState=CouldNotOpenDocument
      The task "Productie/Test_scheduler.qvw" failed. ErrorCount=5

The document has data reduction on opening. I have implemented section access according to the pdf dataprotection paragraph 4.5.

Here is a picture of my loadscript

error loading image